Business Growth Partner, Executive Coach, Business Mentor, Facilitator and Trainer
Do you want to expand your business and develop it to be strong, profitable and resilient? Do you want to prepare your business for sale, so that you receive the best value on exit? Do you want to make a significant positive impact on the leadership performance and well-being of specific individuals or teams within your company? Do you want to engage the hearts as well as the minds of your staff to enjoy their work and feel fulfilled whilst contributing real value to the business? Do you want to build resilience? Do you want to make a quantum shift in the working paradigm to gain a different outcome?
Greg is an experienced Executive Coach and personal development facilitator who brings together personal life and commercial experience to offer an inspiring transformational style to changing outcomes in challenging situations. Taking a goal focused yet holistic approach he is able to bring clarity to a situation by being firm on the issues and understanding of the individuals involved.
Greg’s approach builds on his own commercial experience in multinational companies, as an entrepreneur starting his own enterprises and his own personal life experiences. The combination of these, enable him to effect deep change at an individual, team and organisational level.
4 corner stones:
- Clarity of Business Purpose and Vision
- Business structure and practice; knowledge, skills and continual learning
- Leadership and high performance teams at all levels within the organisation
- Personal Mastery; mindfulness, emotional & spiritual intelligence and physical well-being
Arenas of engagement have included:
- Business Growth Partnering, Executive Coaching, mentoring and training directors, senior managers / teams from companies/institutions including: Imperial College, Samsung, London Development Agency, Sky, Paris Development Agency, GDP Global, Training Services Ltd, Astra Zeneca, Syngenta, Diageo, MSD, Cummins, and many SMEs …
- Education: With the Tsu’chu Biz Foundation and working in schools with young people managing stress when facing examinations
- HM Prisons: Delivery of Personal Mastery and stress management training to offenders in high security
- Public Speaking
- Published Author